2022 National Agricultural Marketing Summit
Growing Our Communities Together
October 23-25, 2022
Hilton Pensacola Beach
12 Via De Luna Drive
Pensacola Beach, Florida 32561
Hotel reservations can be made through weblink or by phone
Rooms have been blocked at the adjacent Hampton Inn
(Please note the dates when booking for the room blocks end at the respective hotel links)
- Equitable & Inclusive Food Market: explores the evolution of agriculture and our food systems over the last century with a focus on equity and inclusion. Presenters will discuss institutional norms, government policy, and accepted practices that have guided the food market structure. Discussions may examine equity and inclusion through a myriad of perspectives including ethnicity, social, market channels, and scale of production.
- Marketing and Business Innovation: highlights the technological adaptions and advancements in agricultural marketing, business development and sustainability. Topics may address strategies to pivot online, creative sales platforms, new business services, dynamic business models and unique customer engagement techniques. These presentations will explore alternate and successful strategies across the dynamic food marketing and business sector.
- Building Partnerships & Community Collaboration: features high impact efforts related to agriculture entrepreneurship or food systems development that were successful, in part, to partnerships and collaborations. Sessions will share efforts to promote and involve public/ private partnerships and non-traditional collaborations.
- Market Research, Trends and Impact: explores emerging trends and data analytics across agriculture and food markets which detail new resources and advancements across the industry. Discussions will include applicability of market data whether through visualization, feasibility, and research, and/or stakeholder empowerment with data collection methodologies
- Successful approaches to managing marketing risk (ERME sponsored): highlights successful approaches to managing value added marketing issues around third-party risk or supply chain shocks. Success stories include use of contracts, insurance, and/or product/market channel diversification strategies.
The 2022 Agricultural Marketing Summit is a joint conference with Food Distribution and Research Society that will offer opportunities for networking and learning about our agriculture and food systems across the Nation. This year we are excited to be able to offer two levels of scholarships for individuals to participate in the Summit, funding allocated from the USDA Agricultural Marketing Service.
These scholarships are centered around a commitment to Racial Equity. They will provide funding resources for individuals, who may have been otherwise unable and resource disadvantaged, to attend the Summit. Priority will be given to BIMPOC individuals and organizations, as well as those who do not have financial means to attend the Summit. To apply for the scholarship, please fill out the application by either downloading and emailing a copy to Courtney Long (email@example.com), or by following this link to a fillable form.